House of Tards House of Tards

Fun little game, great to see you guys are still at it :)

Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

This game is gay

We must have been drunk when we made this - _ - seemed like a good idea in 2003 ...

Sup krin? :)

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Great stuff

You pissed off so many people :) You know I love you for that, catch me on AIM.

P.S

I still like niggas is wet better

Doomland 2154 Doomland 2154

Nice game

It's a nice game, but it really annoyed me you didn't give interplay, the fallout series, black isle, or literally anyone credit for the plot.

fallout related stuff is great, but give em some credit

Red Baron Red Baron

Great game

The preloader is bugged , but that's not a biggie.

Great audio, graphics fit in very well, gameplay was fun. Console level. Make a sequel.

MindChamber responds:

Oh we will, but not for AG thats for sure ^_^

The Halloween Hunt The Halloween Hunt

I'm drunk LOL

Yo ludy my man

well I'm not really drunk, just threw up 3 liters of alcohol.

great game, plays nicely

cheers

p.s.
what do I do to shake an aching throat?

Black Sheep Acres Black Sheep Acres

Gah

Hey Shawn.

First of all let me start by congratulating you on yet another great game.

This would have gotten my 10 for sure had it not been for my overall gaming experience. When I started the game by clicking on play the game started at level NaN. Soon after a screen was brought up and I had a million dollars with stats maxed out

I get
Pat Says:
undefined

and the game wasn't playable at all. Now I've barely seen the game's beta but I do know it plays great, however I was simply unable to play it well.

I'm using FireFox 2.0 and Flash Player 9.0

See what happens when you don't ask me to beta test :P?

Yours,
Inglor

Afro-Ninja responds:

That's because there are still controls hidden in the preloader to select cheat mode and what level you want to start with, someone must have been tab happy :p

Star Blaster Star Blaster

Nicely done

I doubt you got the permission to use those explosives from westwood

The music reminded me of old myth cracked game rippers :P

Nicely done, nice gameplay, overall a positive experiance

Frank´s Adventure 4 Frank´s Adventure 4

Good Work

I played it through, I'm not a fan of these or hentai or that sort of sutff but I thought I'd give the game a shot. You obviously put a fair share of effort into this, it is fairly long, has lots of art, and the coding seems to hold together. The sound matches pretty well and it reminds me of old catoon network dot com games which were fun at the time.

The game also had a bunch of downsides, I don't think it was original enough. The art could've been drawn better by you, the sound could have been taylored better (at points it gets repetative and messy (sound, not music). I'd also love to see more new elements in the engine.

Wiesi-Mausland responds:

well its franks adventure 4 and ofcause its not as original as the first part was because i am simply tired of making these games. i just did this game because of thousands of mails i got in the last years requesting a fourth part.
nontheless i tried to make it a good game. there wont be any further part and no more new elements in the engine. personally i am satisfied with the sound and i dont find it messy but ok thats your opinion.

Tower of Hanoi Tower of Hanoi

Goodstuff

Always loved that classic, solved it up to 7, then I decided building an algorithem that solves it would be funner, so I downloaded it and built one in javascript that solves it for me :) funstuff, always loved the concept.