The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

No added value

This collab really isn't that good, the animation is at best mediocare and the music isn't that good either.

It looks like you just took a lot of random pieces, most of which probably wouldn't even get passed judgment and stuck them together.

Now I know you probably feel proud of your work but the fact you stuck it all into one layer... I just don't find the fact it has one layer too interesting or contributional to the piece itself.

Hope you don't find this offensive or anything, good luck and keep making flash.

Astronaut Cop Astronaut Cop

Awesome

This is great :) Your best stuff

I'm impressed, this just keeps getting better and better

SS/CC I Am The Walrus SS/CC I Am The Walrus

Wade Fulp is homosexual, soz

Great work you guys :)

Great choice of art, great song, and I'm sure your fathre cuts holes in you and rapes them ^_^

Anyhow, seriously, Great team work, I'm looking forward to the next one

Foamy Short: Stop Posting Foamy Short: Stop Posting

Yo idiot!

It's best if you don't make flash about things you know jackshit about, Jon (illwillpress) never asked for his racist movie iLLegal immigrant or whatever the twat named it to be deleted. It was deleted for another reason, he never asked for it to be deleted.

Yours,

Inglor

UCFD

NA-expFlash responds:

Too many rumors and so little time. Also, this is the Internet: lot of stuff happens.

I read a lot of threads. I still can't see who's telling the truth and who's not. You seem to care a lot about this stuff to just barge in here and write an offensive review like this. I don't blame you, tons of other people have. Civilized people don't need to insult others to make their point clear.

Thanks for getting on my nerves.

Pipboy's Safety Video Pipboy's Safety Video

I love fallout

This was refreshing, and a nice first animation.

I'm sure you'll get better in time :) I'd like to see you submit more work.

--Inglor

A DCK Tribute A DCK Tribute

Fun :)

Seeing one of my favourite artists make a tribute to another one of my favourite artists is swell :) nice work

MC:Forums Christmas Colab MC:Forums Christmas Colab

very well put

apart from an entry or two this is very well connected.
The parts are well linked to eachother an the art is very good for the most part.

merry christmas

Super Retarded Dog #001 Super Retarded Dog #001

It's like LF

Only the humor is original, and the graphics are good :)

PICONJO memorial PICONJO memorial

To be honest

To be honest I actually missed piconjo today and watched a bunch of piconjo flashes :)

Great work teaming up together on this masterpiece

The Inglor Dance The Inglor Dance

That... actually made me laugh

*adds to favourites*

Dude, that one actually made me laugh my ass off and play it again :) lmao. how did you come up with the lyrics?